Simon Arrata, JD
Chief Executive Officer
|Years of Experience:||18 ||Education:||New York Law School:
Juris Doctorate (JD)
- Simon became the CEO of Harvest Krane in February 2014. He joined the firm in May 2013 as Managing Director.
- Simon is responsible for all sales and marketing activities for Harvest’s investment products in the United States. He also leads the firm’s product development and China educational efforts.
- He was previously a Senior Vice President at Fidelity Investments.
- Some of Simon’s accomplishments during his 13.5-year tenure at Fidelity include:
- Overseeing a large sales territory calling upon the firm’s top Registered Investment Advisor, Family Office, and Bank Trust departments (top clients typically had in excess of $1 billion AUM).
- Maintaining subject matter expertise in the firm’s mutual funds and managed money products.
- Managing $3 billion in assets for Fidelity’s high net worth clients prior to joining the firm’s Institutional Division.
- Mr. Arrata received a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Hunter College in 1988 and a Juris Doctorate (JD) degree from New York Law School in 1993 and is a member in Good Standing of the NYS Bar Association. Mr. Arrata is a registered representative of Harvest Krane Investments with series 7, 63, 65 & 24 registration. He also has Health, Life & Disability insurance licenses.
Chinese Investment Team Spotlight
(Harvest Global Investments):
US Client Services Team
(Harvest Krane Investments):